LOOOK New bong. Buds. Lots of Pics.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SovietRed, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #1 SovietRed, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Hey people. Pretty excited about this one. Just bought a nice Glass on Glass bong. It's nice for me at least.
    It's about 14-16" high. Ice catcher and the bowl it came with is awesome. Sorry about the pics i had to take them on my dryer, I already smoked out of it.
    It Rips.
    $75 Win.:D My friend helped me name it. We've dubbed it Frosty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last but not least some pics i took of my buddy's bud. Smoked great. High as hell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice fuckin Pure man, my buddy has a two foot one jsut not frosted. I like yours though i could drive a round and hit that thing,lol. and that is some dank that you had to break it in with. +rep for haing your first glass on glasss, youll never go back trust me.

3. Thanks man. Like i said, it hits like a champ. So smooth.

4. i loooooooooove frosted glass.

5. That bong looks choice my man! Very nice price as well! You've done me proud! :D

:smoke:

6. Im loving the first pic with the xbox controller behind the bong with the router off to the left side. Nice imaging! Nikon is an excellent choice! I wish I had a nice gong to hit right now.

7. Thanks alot for the comments guys. I completely forgot i posted this lol.

8. BEAUTIFUL i love pures

i had a red one, frosted, with a splash gaurd that was clear. so fucking sweett.

gotta dig some pics out of the archive!

9. very nice, homie.

i like the sandblasted finish. frosty is a good name.

toke it up, dude!

10. i like frostd glass a lot. nice bong & the bowl is pretty interesting.

11. Yeah i know. Pretty massive for how big the bong is. And it looks pretty nice when it's clean. I was going to grab another one but i didn't have the cash

12. nice, not a huge fan of frosted tubes, but it looks nice.

its got a nice solid joint, looks like a good bong.

+ rep for a good buy mah man