Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

looks like quantity won

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tuxx, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Got my da buddha for 125$ including shipping, straight from the company and they have a lifetime warranty. Don't think I'll be needing to use that warranty though

Check out this video, he tosses it like 30 feet in the air.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqRp_JxFPgI]da buddha durability test #2 - YouTube[/ame]

2. Damn, you have this super fat ziploc baggie of mids and I'm over here ripping a half a bowl a night to conserve my last gram and a half...toke on :smoke:

3. A Jay, bowl, bong bowl, 2 blunts, 2 bowls, and a grav bong bowl later.. B)

4. Whenever I purrchase mids its time to roll some blunts.

5. i feel so bad for people who cant find dank bud...i really do, or for people that it only comes around once in awhile for...

i swear im not trying to sound cool, but i honestly havent even seen "non-dank" or mids in over 4-5 years where im at...but, just like u, im sure if i looked hard enough i could find some but it would take awhile..

good luck

6. that vid was terrible btw...

7. i smoke too much and have too much bud...ur all excited about an onion of mids...i wish i was young again lol...

im down to my last QP and im stressing out even though i can walk 3 blocks and pick up more haha :D

btw id smoke ur mids, no disrespect was intended :)

8. Its cool. Id, only smoke dank if I had more than One connect.. Sadly though I do not

9. [quote name='"Tuxx"']A Jay, bowl, bong bowl, 2 blunts, 2 bowls, and a grav bong bowl later.. B)[/quote]

Fuckin' loaded bro :smoke: :D

10. Yeah I was straight past mars