Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looks like I will have to stop for a while...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingTech, Nov 16, 2010.

1. I moved to a new city not too long ago, found a NICE place to live and have lots of cool neighbors. Unfortunately, one of my neighbors has a very high traffic lifestyle and two of my other neighbors are cops.

I was just informed on the sly today, that my high traffic neighbor is under investigation. The good thing about being friends with your cop neighbors!! They know she sells and they are going to bust her. They are setting up drug dogs and will be stopping people coming and going into our little community.

So what does this mean for me? Well since I do not want to get busted for a little recreational usage... Time to pack up all my goodies and move them until this is all over I guess. Heck... Maybe it is time for me to move as well!

I can't think of safe way to keep my stuff around when I KNOW they will be searching the other half of my duplex!

This Sucks!!

2. If you happen to live in california go ahead and get a recommendation.
    If you do it in the privacy of your own home they really can't say anything.

3. You should be fine if you keep to yourself and just smoke in your home.

All the heat is concentrated on her there not gonna even notice you :rolleyes: just put your sack in your pants or shoe where they cant search it without a strip search.

4. Yea but if they have dogs at the entrance to the complex, its hard to get weed in.... which makes it all pointless in the end. Id say, if you are aware of the dogs, wait until they are atleast done using dogs.... they wont keep them around for the entire time of the investigation. they will smell that shit no matter what you do....and they will strip search the shit outta you if a dog flags you

5. Ever think about giving your neighbor a heads up?

I don't think the cops will be concerned with your small amount if your neighbor is pushing some weight...

6. Yeah on second thought the dogs thing isn't really sounding too good, maybe work with the cops to bust her so you can get smoking again j/k

I don't know what to tell ya man hang out at a friends house untill shit is done?

7. I wouldnt be concerned about the smoking, just the getting of weed past those dogs haha like i was saying.... If he was to walk outside and a dog spotted the scent they would assume he just purchased from that dealer and bust him.... they wouldnt need to make a deal and let him go either, as they obviously already have evidence

8. #8 KingTech, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
    Well... I would warn her.. but I really do not like her or her kid. :D She is a bitch of a bitch and the kid keeps stealing my tools.

My concern is not even bringing the stuff into the neighborhood. I have enough to keep me going for a couple months. My concern is the dogs will be sniffing around. Would they not be able to smell my stuff in the house from outside? As I said. it is also a duplex condo... she is attached to me. So they WILL eventually be in her house.

Plus I suspect warning won't do her much good at this point. They KNOW she is selling. This is why the sting. To catch her. And unfortunately, I am in one of the most pot unfriendly places in the country :(

9. Little piece of information, drug dogs don't just freak out whenever they smell pot, the handler has to command them to search certain places. As long as the cops are not searching YOUR house, then you really have nothing to worry about. Though regardless, you may not want to risk, the decision is up to you. Personally if it were me though, i wouldn't be concerned to continue toking

10. They are going to have dogs at the entrance to the place, there are also different kinds of drug dogs, like the ones they use at airports, that are always on the hunt for suspicious smells.... it wouldnt be very effective if they had to tell the dogs to look for drugs every 3 mins hahaha... smoking it wouldnt be an issue its easy to cover that up within an apartment, getting bud in would be the issues, and if you cant get it in...you cant smoke it there.... thats all im saying

11. What's the deal? They aren't going to smell your weed smoke from out on the street and pull out their port-a-fax get a warrant and bust you for your little stash man, smoke up. If you don't want the smell to drift over to them don't open your windows??

Don't be so paranoid :eek:

12. OP said he doesn't really have to get any bud in, that he has enough to last him a while already. That's why I'm saying he really doesn't have to worry about the dogs

13. This is true.... hahahahaha hopefully a while, is longer than the dogs are there

14. it would help if you read the entire post and his comments. he's not worried about smoking in his place, hes worried about getting pot past the drug dogs that will be stationed in the entrance to his duplex..

15. How about this toke up right now and tell us how it goes.

16. You're joking right? You read the entire thread, he says he already has weed what exactly does he need to sneak past?

17. Uh, from the sounds of it(setting up drug dogs at ingress/egress points), they're not exactly foreign to the idea of a "mass" bust.

He would likely get wrapped up in the WHOLE mess when it goes down. Best to play it safe for a while.

The irony here is once the bust happens, your area will probably be one of the safest places to smoke after that. Kind of like one of those "last places to ever look", living right next to cops.

Of course, you'll always have to worry about someone bringing a K-9 unit over...I'd still move if I were the OP.

18. You have it completely wrong. He isn't worried about getting weed past the drug dogs. He's worried about the drug dogs investigating his neighbor's house which is wall to wall to his house, and the drug dogs smelling weed outside or from his neighbors house and getting busted that way.

19. #20 KingTech, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
    No I am not worried about getting it INTO the area. I have it. Plenty of it to last me.
    But I live in a Condo with a shared wall with the people being investigated. My concern is that the dogs would be able to smell what is inside my place from outside, or in the neighbors place.

However, after reading all the responses... What I think I will do is get rid of my excess pipes and stuff. Separate my stash into a bigger hidden portion and the small portion I could flush at the knock of a door. I may actually take the bigger stash off site to my other house.

This is a very small subdivision... 12 condos in all.
    Thanks for all the input so far!!

To clarify on the situation....
    Several of the residents have complained to the housing body about all the traffic at the neighbors house. People in and out at all hours of the night. For the most part, we are all professionals living here... Lawyers, cops and IT mostly. Then there is the neighbor... She has tons of traffic, collects welfare and slings dope from her livingroom. There is only one entrance to the place. As I was told they will be checking people coming and going from time to time.. They have also moved a k9 unit into the neighborhood as a new resident.

So yea... gonna get a bit hairy here I think. But once they bust her... All should be better. Most everyone who lives here, just wants their privacy. Same as us.