Looks done but no amber

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by flat_lander, Feb 23, 2018.

1. I would wait.. No amber plus a lot of green left.. I bet if you start using a flush solution today achieving some run off, and do this for a week you will notice far less nutes in the plant and more amber trichomes on your bud. The flush will help with taste, harshness and the extra week will allow more time for the buds to mature.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Peeled open the biggest bud a bit ( mold check, lost a crop once so paranoid) they looked beautiful on the outside but inside was buggered. Anyways. Found some ambers. Then shut the lights off to make sure it wasn’t the yellow of the lights haha and couldn’t find em again. Here’s a pic IMG_3285.JPG
    I’m tempted to chop the tops and lower the light so ones like this can keep doing their thing but don’t want to stress it to much IMG_3230.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It's not done. Dont chop it unless you want weed thats not finished with its THC production. Patience :p

4. It's too early, doesn't even look done. Too many white unrecieded pistils

5. Hey killset, how’s it goin? Ya no the white pistil pic is about 10 inches down on the plant. The 2 top ones are 100% brown pistils. No white ones, they are all curled back in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum