Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking to study drug use in college

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ratherdashing, Jan 14, 2011.

1. I a majoring in psychology and trying to go to grad school for clinical psych. But what field of study would look at drug use or study drugs and how the affect humans?

2. Well I don't have a huge knowledge of how this field works, but I know that for one, you can't just go to college and find a field of study that will just do that one thing you are looking for.

Because you could potentially be a psych guy looking at how it affects human behavior and such, or you could probably be a BioChem guy looking at the chemical construct of the molecules and how they interact with the brain and such.

I'm sure there are even more angles than that, but I think as long as you could relate that study to a subject you are knowledgeable in then I think you could potentially do what you want. Just my two cents.