Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking to make a water bottle into a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ryanrunning, Nov 17, 2010.

1. I live in a suite style dorm and have this idea to make a cheap stainless steel water bottle i have into a bong instead of have an actual one sitting around. I was just wondering what I need to get to make this, because this is the first time I've ever attempted a project like this

2. Use an apple and make an apple pipe. It's much more entertaining and tastes good after you burn. Just make sure you don't bite the core :smoke:

3. Depends on what kind of quality you're aiming for and if you feel like spending any money on it or not. You could make one using nothing but a bottle, a bic pen, some tape, some foil, and a lighter, or you could get some nicer plastic/metal parts and use some kind of glue like an epoxy.

4. saw, rubber seal, and a cheap slide from your local glass shop

5. am i using just like a normal type rubber o-ring as a seal? also how am i attaching said school, because ive heard not to use gorilla glue

6. You can make a disposable waterfall bong in 15 seconds, find a stove and heat up some kind of metal object till its red hot, and then melt a hole in the bottle cap that is a little bit smaller than the circumference of a socket, and then melt a hole on the bottom of the bottle. Wedge a socket into the cap while its still kinda molten and it should be snug, use a plug nug or a screen so it doesn't suck through, then pack some bud in the socket, fill the bottle (while covering the whole underneath lol) and then put the cap on light it and let the water drain its pretty cool