Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking to make a three person hookah

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gripitandripit, Mar 5, 2004.

1. I have this poland springs 5 gallon barrel. I'm think that i'll use three plastic hoses that are close to the nosel opening. What should I use to burn through the five gallon barrel to make my plastic hoses fight. Also i think im going to put a screen on the nosel opening. But what type of nosel head should i use. A wire screen or what? Please i need to be the most high.

2. can you find a picture of the style of container youve got? just to get a better idea...

3. My homemade hookah (there is a thread of it w/ pictures somewhere, just search if you want to see it) was made using a glass vail, a rubber stoper cap for big water pipes, and four hoses from ace hardware and it works pretty good IMHO.

First things first, make sure you have big enough hoses, we had to replace the hoses twice because they were too small and too long and it was a pain in the ass to get any smoke through them.

2nd, I'd just cut a small hole with scissors and then patch it up with acrylic (every hardware store, and most other stores will have this). It should be a better seal and it will be much easier then trying to melt the plastic.

3rd thing, make sure the downstem and bowl are plenty large, because it is going to be hit by 3 people at the same time, you want to want plenty of room for all that smoke to travel :D

other then that, have some fun !!!! :)