Looking to grow, new as hell, quick list on what to buy and how to hide?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by -shelly baby, Apr 26, 2009.

1. yes yes whats up everyone my name is sheldon but bitches call me shelly soooo its whatever you like. anyways yea i just got a sudden urge to start growing but the thing is my parents won't have any of that sooo if anyone could give me like a quick basic list on what I would have to buy and ways on how I could hide it, like places in the house or outside etc.

Im not looking for anything big like maybe even 1 plant would be pretty sexy so please help out anyone, HOLLA

-shelly baby

2. First off, I've got to tell ya that growing in someone else's house w/o their permission will only lead to bad things down the road.

To answer your question, in your case it sounds like a guerilla outdoor grow would probably be your best bet (grow outdoors deep in a foresty-type setting). Make a point of showing up steathily and care for the plants from time to time, weeding them, making sure its well watered and it recieves the right amount of sunlight.

The outdoor growing forum will help you alot with this - ask the Spaniards for advice, they are some of the finest outdoor growers on the planet.

Make sure you're not trespassing on private property to the point that you're going to get caught, getting shot over an ounce of bud isn't worth it.

Long-term, if I were you, I'd strive very hard to get a property of your own, even if its simply an apartment. Even in an apartment you could hollow out something; a PC case, a warddrobe, an old refrigerator, and have a small indoor grow. At that point you'd probably be looking for small, minor lighting, like CFLs. It wouldn't be optimal, but with such a small grow you have to take what you can get.

IMO 2 of the biggest problems such small grows experience is heat and airflow. Its hard to exhaust hot, dank-reeking air out of an apartment, but with a little creativity you might be able to pull it off (perhaps through the ventilation in a bathroom? )

That help at all?

3. how could I get a property of my own without looking suspicious, i just got back from university and im back in with my parents so I can't just be like ok guys im getting an apartment bye...would behind my garage be a good idea? just have like 1 pot there?

4. If your parents aren't cool with you growing, I would NOT do it on their property. Growing somewhere without someones' knowledge on their property is very bad, if you're caught, they can get in trouble as well. I would listen to Astrovan if I were you.

5. ? Personally I'd say thats the best time to get a place of your own. Just tell your parents you want to experience life as a solitary adult, you want the satisfaction of paying for your own shelter and the freedoms and power that come with that. I'd imagine they'd only respect you more for it.

6. Yea but the thing is when I return to school this year I have to pay for everything myself. And plus I have to start paying back OSAP, so yea im stuck at home :( . I guess ill just have to wait till when im away at school I guess

7. Read a few of the guides on this board. Once you know all the basics you can ask specific questions that you still have.

Also... how would anyone know where to hide your grow without walking through your house?

Just look around and keep in mind you need electrical outlets nearby, a way to get fresh air in and hot air out, and it needs to be light proof (for flowering anyway).

Good luck.