looking to get a Toro soon

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FreezingMoon, Apr 16, 2010.

1. I'm looking to get a toro soon,but I have a few questions first. The only place that I know that sells them in Portland,Or has a 7/13 with 7 arm ac for around $1,200. would you say that is over priced or not? Or should I get the 6/8 off ALT that's like $750 and get a circ or treeless ac later?

2. get the syn 12 arm on 12 arm from alt for 600 or wait till tomarrow and get 10% off. atleast that is what i would do

3. 7/13 is a really great toro. at big als in cali they are around 7-800. and the 7 arms are around 200. and those are pretty much overpriced. so 1200... hm did you try to haggle or is that the sticker price? and go in this weekend or on 4/20, im sure there are a lot of presales and 4/20 sales..
    the 6/8 is really overpriced.
    and i would say circ is better than the treeless.. lots of shitty reviews on the treeless toro percs. it looks like a downstem really. the circ stacks a lottttt of bubbles. and toro circs are around 160-200

4. Well I'm not 100% up on toro prices, but I would say that 1200 for a 7/13 with 7 arm a/c is definitly overpriced indeed. You can pick up a 7/13 with a bit of work on the top of the 13 arm on bitfreak for 750 + shipping, and there is no way that a/c is worth 400+. I wouldnt get the 6/8 either. Like the above poster said a syn 12/12 is cheaper... not to say the syn is your best option either, but just saying that a 6/8 isn't really that special, definitly not for 750 when a sub 400 sg tube would kill it. Just my opinions.

5. yeah thats how much it was for a 7/13 stemless with the 7 arm a/c in my local headshop, but they had some 12 days of 420 sale so i got 35 percent off and got the tube just for $580

6. damn..nice deal ^^^^

7. I just picked up a Syn 12 arm on 12 arm from a local head shop a few days and I can vouch for it awesomeness. Quite simply the smoothest hit I've ever taken from anything thus far.