looking to buy my first ever bong...need some help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mosbie, Feb 8, 2010.

1. #1 Mosbie, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    Hey GC so im a recently new toker and ive just been smoking out of this cheap metal/acrylic pipe my dad hooked me up with for free so no complaints their...but now that ive finally gotten a job i can now pay for my own peice.

im looking to spend no more than 50$ on a peice and i know it wont be the best quality but i wont be dropping it around and such and it will only be used for private toke sessions :) which is why im also looking for semi small :)

does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much GC you guys rock

2. First off, posting links to competitor sites is not allowed, so please remove them.

I would personally go with an EHLE for that price range.

3. zongs without the name Zong! or Blue Dot on them are chinese and shitty. i'd take that money to your LHS and get a nice, small glass on glass straight tube.

4. oh im sorry i didnt know that. ill remove them asap

5. id say go to a headshop and try to get a nice 12inch straight for 75-100. have them throw in a diffused downstem if you can ;)

6. I'm looking to buy my first bong too, and i decided what i was going to get.

Molino Mad Scientist V2 - Dutch - Grasscity.com

I decided on the molino mad scientist because i've always been a fan of molino glass. This bong is a steal at $75, it hit's are sure to be smooth with the interchangable perc. Also i like that it is a small-medium sized bong. The best feature is that there are many products you can build to it to make it even better. I'm ordering it today, and ill probably grab an extra perc or two and possibly an a\c. Good luck with your decision mate :smoke:

7. that perc can get sucked out of its joint and break.