Looking to buy a BONG!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Nahledge, Nov 30, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8mhKhydR4]EFS Stemline - YouTube[/ame]

Just wanted to give a visual of what I suggested before, an unworked one (one without color on the bottom) with gridding would be $225 (gridding means smaller holes on the percolator), without gridding would be $200.

Go to 1:50 to see it bubble, and 5:10 if you want to see it with some milk.

2. That looks pretty Badass! Where would you find one of these?

3. #25 dirtridge, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    EFS has a thread here, it should be on the first or second page.

His email is efsglass@gmail.com

I believe he's got some production pieces left that he could send out. However, these aren't mass produced tubes, so I apologize in advance if he doesn't have any.

I love mine personally, and he's a great guy to deal with. If you ever want to spend more, he's someone I'd still recommend for a custom or more expensive piece he's got in his workshop.

4. So any other good options on GC Shop at $200 or less that you guys like?

5. Bullshit, i got my Lux mini for $180 with 5 arm perc and free extra slide :rolleyes:. My roor was 170 and my SB 100, but i got that slightly used and from the first series.

6. Save up 300 and get a Soverignty mini bent neck. I just got one and it's fucking amazing. Much better than what u get at the 200 price point. Because I also bought a 150 dollar headford triple dought and it's nice but doesn't compare to sg quality

7. Understandable, there is nothing really wrong with ROOR. They just offer outdated tech for a really high price. You can get a much better, smoother hit for just the same amount of money.

8. This thread has been posted numerous times.

Please use the search bar.

If you want anyone's opinion it's going to be the standard answer...

-ROOR sucks the have no diffusion ( I'm a dumbass I dont know what I'm talking about)

-dude bro homie just save 50 more dollars and get sgw or 100 more and get sg mini bent neck natty (I'm such a douche I can't answer the OP)

-check GC. They have numerous bongs for that price

...c'mon why is there a "I have 200-500$ what bong should I buy?" thread every day multiple times! All of the info is already here. Just READ!