Looking Stressed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokerpro420, Nov 9, 2016.

1. #1 tokerpro420, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016

Attached Files:

2. Having similar issue with heat stress, they don't have any "waxy" looking parts on there. I did have a temp jump to 88 one night, but it usually stays 74-76 40% RH. I'm using a 400w HPS and I have them 3' from the light. They are still recovering looks like this pic. 20161107_102121.jpg
    Little to much N last watering but they didn't burn. I don't think what you got is heat stress.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think you're right. I'm wondering if too much light at too young an age did it. It's a bigger plant but it's just over 2 weeks old. Also as a sprout the temps were 69°F - 70°F, a week or so later I raised to 75-76. Maybe that jump stressed it out? For yours I would say 40% RH is too low. Mine is 50-56% and I THINK that's a tad low for early veg.

Sent from Los' Santos

4. Just moved lights to 24". I kept my arm across the pot and after a full minute my arm was heating up. These LEDs give off a very radiant heat that is not noticeable for a minute or two.

Sent from Los' Santos