Looking of getting back in the game...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Ok so my last grow went ok with a 400 Watt HPS/MH light in my closet, I yieled about a 3 ounces off 3 plants. I am looking to grow again but am gonna be buying a 5 foot tall by 6 feet wide by 2 1/2 feet deep grow tent. I am looking to get some new seeds but don't really know what i want to buy so im looking for some help, here are my stipulations for the seeds. 1. I want them to be feminized
    2. I would like them to be under $50 for 10
    3. I am hoping to have them done by 4-20 which i doubt is possible but thought i might check.

Thanks for any help you guys helped me alot my first grow.

Toby Mac:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. nice idea :)

3. #3 SiRbUdZaLot84, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
    - Nirvana-shop.com
    - Northern Light Feminised is a strain you can never go wrong with
    - If you order those seeds tomorrow and start right away you'll still make it!
    - Most shops only sell feminised seeds by the 5 pack for under $50, but once you get the plants a few weeks old you can look into cloning them, that way you'll never need to buy seeds again.
    -Happy Growing

4. I'm thinking about Big Buddaha Bubble cheese or Blue cheese. Reason is a 10 pack of feminized are 62.99 Which isn't much more than what i wanted to spend. I also heard these are amazing strains to smoke which in the end is what we all want correct :)...

Toby Mac :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. I would check out the 'Seed Banks' section.

I hear Attitude is the way to go.

Good luck.