Looking into a vap

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by theHippie, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, as we all know times are tight and smoke is not that good for you. I still hit my bowl no worries, I like my glass. But has anyone eever had or use the Magic-Flight Launch Box . I've read reviews but would yall say it would be a good idea or what not. You opinions are valued thanks alot..

2. Use the search tool and also check out FuckCombustion.com. Plenty of reviews at fuckcombustion.com.

3. Thanks dude I did the search thing, I know i said that in my post just asking for more opinions

4. I haven't used on yet, but i'm damn sure i'm going to buy one. Everything i've seen on them make me want one. I'm especially tired of waiting for my current vape to heat up, something which the launch box takes care of. Check out some youtube videos or something. Lost of reviews all over, even on GC.

5. I discovered this product on these forums on tuesday night, ended up going to FC and reading the 60 page review on this thing and after 2 hours I purchased, hopefully it will be here by today or tomm. This will be my first vape that Ive ever owned much less used. Im a blunt and bong guy so I will let you know how it holds up and how strong the effects are, got a little white widow that Ive been saving for about a week so Ill let you know.

6. Yeah, I have a Launch Box but seriously check out the FC forums. I don't know how you cannot find a review when there are 60 pages dedicated just to the vape.

7. yea, i found that thanks dude

8. I just go mine about 20 minutes ago, and so far it works quite well. it kinda smells but I had the battery in it the whole time, you're only supposed to keep the battery in when dragging. we'll see if my roommate notices when he comes back. kinda cool, but don't think you'll be able to use it in a crowd. i'd imagine it would be super easy to duck into an empty room/area and take a quick hit though, better than a pipe (faster, less smell, probably less likely to have problems if someone sees it in your hand).

if you wanted to get creative, the thing you draw through looks enough like a straw that you could probably put it in a cup from a restaurant (through the lid), but then you'd have to do something about the battery. maybe a juice box, cut a hole in the bottom to put the box through and another small circular one for the battery. would probably be easy to hide the battery sticking out. just wish i had a juice box.