Looking good?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pastarossi, Feb 6, 2013.

1. This male or female is about 2.5 weeks into vegging after being eating by a cat. I just use regular potting soil and spring water. The two lights I have are a high UVB light and the other is a CFL. The plant seems to lean towards the UVB, idk though. Should I need to add fertilizer of aky kind to the water or try LSD or anything like that? I'm a first time grower looking for any good information to widen my knowledge of marijuana cultivation. Thanks a lot, any input helps

-fellow grower

2. Sorry I forgot to post the pictures, shit. Here they are.

Attached Files:

3. lol kinda diggin the set up!
    She looks healthy to me, even after a feline had its way with her :)
    LST might work out if you have the space for a bushier plant, training/pruning really depends on the space you have to work with.
    Fert/nutes are up to you, depending on the soil she will probably need some nutritional supply. Watch her new growth and she should tell you if she needs anything

Looks like shes already been topped, ehh? lol

Should be fun to follow this one

4. If you haven't tried LSD definitely go try it haha :D

Kidding, I wouldn't bother with LST (low stress training). Get this first grow under your belt and then start trying new methods. It looks like your cat already did half the work for you haha, it's already topped and looking good. It doesn't look like she needs and nutes right now but i would look into it and have some on hand. She will eventually get hungry and need to be fed. Start slow and check your pH regularly

5. it all looks good here i agree with RX on the set-up, the one thing i would change is the water, i watched a report on the news the other day that says aquafina comes from a tap, only way to get real spring water is to have a spring, luckily i have a natural bubbling spring on my property, you would do just as well with your own tap as to use bottled water.If you want to make sure your water is pure then the best way is to boil it for 5-7 minutes this will kill off and evaporate everything in it, I also only nute my plants when they show they need it or at most 2 times a month and i am sure i will catch flak over that comment but it has never failed me so if it aint broke dont fix it, just remember its your first grow start simple and build up your skills with each new grow, right now just keep it alive and get it to harvest.....