Looking for Trippy stick/ hash atomizer/ vape pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Tdotstoner, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I live in Toronto Canada and I am looking to buy a hash atomizer/ trippy stick with the different thc cartriges like Og kush , master kush, girl scout cookies. Does any one know where I can find a trippy stick hash vaporizer pen online or at a retailer in Toronto? Thanks a million

2. i have a trippy stick. but i dont have a charger cuz of punk police:mad:. i've heard they got sued and are out of business cuz water or something strange went down someones wrong lung. there's another vape pen thing called an omicron.you put you own oils in it. i havent tried it bet they look sleeker and its comes with two pens for around 140 at least

3. Okay well that didn't answer my question at all. I looking to buy cartriges to not do it myself. Once again I live I'm toronto Canada not California so u couldn't be much help but thanks anyways.

4. i was telling you that they might not sell "trippy sticks" anymore. even in california they're hard to find. i only saw trippy sticks in san fran. lately i haven't seen any sticks at all for sale only omicrons.

Delta 9 Vapes

this site looks legit ^

5. theres a pretty cool hash oil vape called eclipse vape but you need a torch for it... it get you smacked tho

6. yaaa:hello: eclipses make you cough for at least a half hour and high for half a day off 1 hit.

7. I'm not try a be high for half the day especially on days I got shit to do.

8. You cant buy cartridges unless you live in a medical state

9. #9 CentiZen, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    Your only option is to get an omicron and make your own cartridges with bho oil. Otherwise, like everyone else has said you'd have to move to cali

and you shouldn't be such a fickle dick to people when they answered your question without any obligation or promise of reward. Your not exactly making others want help you.

10. Okay thanks for the help fellow stoners, if I find one which I'm determined to do I will post it.

11. did you notice the link i posted. that maybe your answer.

12. Ye I don't really like thAt thing, if I had my own hash oil all the time I would jus roll it in my joints but I want those cartridges with 80 percent thc but thanks anywyas

13. i think they got prefilled cartridges for them too.
    by experience the trippystick cartridge would last me like 50 ok hits. they're real convenient in malls, restaurants, movie theaters, or just walkin the streets.

14. [quote name='"Tdotstoner"']Okay well that didn't answer my question at all. I looking to buy cartriges to not do it myself. Once again I live I'm toronto Canada not California so u couldn't be much help but thanks anyways.[/quote]

No need to be snappy he's just trying to help you out and when you can't find a Trippy stick you'll know why

15. #15 Tdotstoner, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012

First of all my your fuckin bussiness. 2nd of all ur the biggest fuckin loser for analyzing what people say.3rd I said thanks anyway if you can read. 4th your a faggot for writing no need to be "snappy" .

Name-Calling is against the rules and doesn't fly around here. I suggest you review the Rules. - Liquidtruth

16. ^someones feinding for a trippy stick

17. [quote name='"Tdotstoner"']

First of all my your fuckin bussiness. 2nd of all ur the biggest fuckin loser for analyzing what people say.3rd I said thanks anyway if you can read. 4th your a faggot for writing no need to be "snappy" .[/quote]

*giggles* ohh some peoples children.

18. [quote name='"Tdotstoner"']

First of all my your fuckin bussiness. 2nd of all ur the biggest fuckin loser for analyzing what people say.3rd I said thanks anyway if you can read. 4th your a faggot for writing no need to be "snappy" .[/quote]

Lol, what grade are you in?

Ban hammer incoming

19. [quote name='"Tdotstoner"']

You posted this on a forum how is it not my business and it's about a Trippy stick not something personal... The reason I said it like that is because I was putting it nicely instead of saying no need to be a dick get over it they don't make them anymore which was much more fitting with the "you're no help" comment fuck off kid

20. [quote name='"Tdotstoner"']Ye I don't really like thAt thing, if I had my own hash oil all the time I would jus roll it in my joints but I want those cartridges with 80 percent thc but thanks anywyas[/quote]

Lol, you have no idea what your talking about. Trippy stick cartridges are probably less then 40% thc. It's glycerin based shit not pure hash oil like the omnicron uses.

Did you even look at the link that was posted?