Looking For Tips For Highest Indoor Yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bloodykiba, Feb 5, 2010.

1. New to this but long time fan of mary. just got my liscense and just had my first harvest very excited but very small yield. looking for a little advice to maybe increase upon this. any and all thoughts welcome.

2. scrog or a mini sog is the way to go my man

3. 1) Light distance is key... If your plant stretches for light then the distance in between the nodes will expand thus fluffy non dense buds. By having the light close to your plants you allow them to focus on producing leaves and not getting closer to the sunlight

2) SEARCH LST ON THIS WEBISTE lol LST is a way to expose parts of your plant (buds) to light that wouldnt normally recieve it thus making them bigger.

Hope this helps

4. well thanks guys ill have to give this all a try hoping to produce a lot more this time

5. Veg a long time.

Give your plants lots of root volume.

Keep all conditions optimal (lighting temps, RH, pH, ventilation, etc).

Scrog or LST.

Topping and/or fimming.

6. Just so we know where you're presently at, tell us about your first grow. What type of grow(soil, hydro), what type of lights, how many watts etc...

:wave:

7. right there what he said

8. C02 added to your grow room increases plant growth rate and yields up to 30%...give or take depending on how you manage all the other variables --->temps, humidity, etc..