Looking for the best strain for potential grow box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Korga, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Alright guys I got a question here. I am planning on making a grow box out of my dresser that is a little over 4ft high and about a 1 1/2 to 2 ft deep. I know i can set up the grow now big deal but that hard part is finding and starting a strain that will do good in that environment. Im in Minnesota and it can get chilly in the winter if that helps you any. thanks in advance

Korga

2. I was thinking about doing northern lights as one possible strain

3. self bump guys, hoping i could get some help

4. Northern Lights definately woudn't be a bad strain to grow another great easy indoor grow would be Ak-47 a really really good strain. Nice Sativa high and really nice fresh smell kind of pungent. Buds look amazing nice and dense with a bit of fluffyness.

And you were talking about Northern Lights really sticky buds, pretty pungent like kinda earthy. Smokes real smooth and its got a nice mainly indica high with some a mix of a sativa, its amazing.

So yeah I would definately go with one of these strains if your gonna do an indoor grow these are prolly some of the easiet strains to grow.

5. If you have a reputable dealer, try some out first. I always knew a couple guys back in highschool that grew a ton of varieties, and I tried em all before buying seeds. I ended up buying White Widow (fem) seeds though, they were cheap and I loved the bud. Northern lights is amazing too though.

Pretty much any real strain of bud you grow is going to be awesome. And if you're growing it indoors, you shouldn't have too many problems, pretty much anything loves being indoors.