Looking for the best Cannabis Classes Online.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rick Sanchez C-137, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Good morning, Grass City!

I am looking for online Cannabis classes that offer certifications that I could add to my resume for the Cannabis industry. I am honestly looking for ANY AND ALL Cannabis classes. I want my resume to bleed green as much as I do. I have experience in many sections of the Cannabis industry, but I would like certifications to back in ( and add to my experience of course)

I'm sure most of you feel the call to Cannabis and the legal and spiritual battle for its use. I grew up in California and have been using this miracle medicine for over 18 years.

There are many websites offering certifications, and I was wondering if there were any that potential employers and future customers would prefer to see the certifications from.

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend Oaksterdam University in S.F. while living in California, and my current state doesn't offer anything of that nature. Therefore, I am restricted to online classes at the moment.

I appreciate all the help I can get!

2. This is it ...

RIGHT HERE:

best in the world 24/7 and free

along with millions of others just like you

and a few Grumpy guys like me

good luck

ps any books by jorge cervantas is a good start

3. I appreciate that, but I knew that already. Like I said in my post, I would like to have certifications I can add to my resume on top of my experience and current knowledge. The cannabis job market is booming, so you need to stand out from the crowd.

• Agree Agree x 1