Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for suggestions for dried indica strain. Edibles?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sannwiiich, Dec 3, 2013.

1. What's up world,Was hoping to gather your knowledge/suggestions.I currently have about 20 grams left from a mass amount of weed(indica strain). By the time I've reached this point in the bud it has became dried & poppy tasting. Also, I've noticed my high not become as strong as before from this same plant. I'm therefore looking for suggestions on what I could do with all this subpar bud?I was thinking of making butter for brownies. But I'm not experienced in making edibles and I'm not sure if the lack of potency will effect my batch of brownies?Also, if brownies are the way to go, how much bud would you recommend putting in? Any insight would be appreciated

2. I'm not answering your question out of principle alone. Just couldn't let the browser load your reply? Had to hit it 4 or 5 times resulting in severe multiple posts? That pressing of an issue?

3. [quote name="Hypoxic" post="19093269" timestamp="1386085857"]I'm not answering your question out of principle alone. Just couldn't let the browser load your reply? Had to hit it 4 or 5 times resulting in severe multiple posts? That pressing of an issue?[/quote]Appreciate the insight. Phone crashedI'd go with making some edibles which seems to be what you're leaning towards yourself.For a brownie recipe, try this thread here: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/893370-ultimate-pot-brownie-recipespics.html<a>]http://forum.grassci...ecipespics.htmlIt's</a> pretty clear written and easy to do. Pictures included.Happy toking!Thanks bro, this is probably the route I'm taking!