Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

looking for something new

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by nawky, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Tired of smoking everyday and the high is barely desirable for a long enough time. I want to catch a nice buzz that last for a hours but i can still function on.Really interested if anybody has a ritual to do with their weed oil/hash oil.

How much nug would i need to grind up to make a dosage of hash oil?

my main question: What is a good conservative, effective, yes still functionable on the high at work method to use canna oil?

I was guessing buy a half ounce of pure sativa?

i usually used reggie but it made me crash to hard. this would be my first time trying dank.

2. Vaporize or make BHO

3. lately my dank has been keeping me awake lol...but I just re-upped so who knows. And you prob already know if you make hash oil you would get much. like a few gs at most out of a half o