looking for something better

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sangy_n, May 14, 2021.

1. So I've put in on trying different vaporizers, as well as dry herb vs wax vs carts. And they all have the same problem, so I'm sick of trying these products. Some are better than others, but not a single one gives you a proper high. There's clearly cannabinoids that aren't being properly activated during vaping. IMPORTANT ones.

So I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to find out if anyone has created a proper middle ground product. Does anyone know of an electric pipe that actually combusts your herb? Preferably with a semi-sealed design so you don't lose any smoke except what you draw.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dynavap is a piece u heat with a lighter not electric. It's made for vaporizing but you can get it to combust with it. Most vapes do have enough temp range to get most cannabinoids from what I've seen with temp charts for cannabinoids. Could just be your tolerance or smoking hitting you harder? Especially if u like to take big bong rips.

Anyway I saw a customgrow420 vid back in the day where he had a product just like you're talking about (electric and for combusting) called the megatoke.

3. #4 ClearTheChamber, May 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
    Didn't like my Dynavap.

TinyMight for the win.

4. Combusting flower is not vaping it. If you want to combust, just do it. Vaping is much more tasteful and healthier than combusting. I don’t combust any flower anymore. I vape it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's not combustion but the Mighty by Stortz&Bickle MIGHTY Vaporizer is a vaporizer with temperature adjustment by degree and can reach 410°. THC is released between 240° to 310°.

6. I use the Mighty and I love it. So easy to clean. Great temperature control.

Sent from my moto g fast using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I actually ended up getting the Mighty vaporizer and to my amazement, it was easily 10x better than any other vaporizer I've tried. The Mighty is the real deal, and actually gives a high pretty close to combustion. Smoking will still get you higher, but it's close enough I haven't lit up a bowl since I got mine.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yep I had the the Boundless at first and the Mighty was way better. I love it and use it often

9. Combusting flowers is not vaping them. If you want to combust, just do it. Vaping is much more tasteful and healthier than combusting. I don’t combust any flower anymore. I vape it.

10. What are you doing? Copying and pasting others peoples replies?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. The vapcaps from dynavap are the only vapes that get my high like from smoking. I feel like it's 95% as good. Other vapes I just feel like you say some of the cannabinoids are missing and I only get like 70% where I want to be

• Like Like x 1
  12. Try a Volcano Hybrid and temp step up to the highest temp.

13. I'll admit I haven't yet tried the volcano line, which I have heard good things about. Just not sure if the desktop style would work for my usage patterns.

14. the mighty is my home vape and the pax 3 is my work vape. the mighty is deff a rippers choice as that thing hits hard as fuk.

get a water pipe attachment for it and go to the moon my dude.

15. The cap isn't the device. It's called a dynavap and it has different "caps" that go on top of it. It's a total piece of crap though, only really good for one hit or two hits. It's more like an actual one hitter. You have to either use a small torch, but it hasn't to be a certain size because bigger ones will ruin it. Then you have to learn some kind of "technique" to use it correctly. Otherwise you have to get an "Induction heater" which a good one will cost you another $200 in addition to what you already spent on the DynaCrap. There is also no real temp control which is something that's essential when vaping in my opinion. If you do waste your money on it there are a ton of different caps and accessories you can purchase for it. It's basically a money pit. You can throw thousands of dollars at it and it still won't be as good as a real vape with real temperature control.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Totally disagree, I use mine along side my volcano and mighty.
    The dynavap gives me a quicker harder hit than the mighty and allows me to use a small fraction of what a volcano session would be.
    Technique isnt difficult it's heat and spin or diy an induction heater which is good fun.
    Agreed though they can become a money pit with multiple extras that aren't needed.
    But for the price and strength and reliability having a manual vape is handy if no battery or a power cut so I don't have to go back to smoking in an emergency.
    Also found it well out-performed my pax and I recommend to everyone as an entry level vape

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. That's funny. The Mighty and Volcano destroy the dynacrap in both vapor quality and precise temperature control.

18. No doubt almost eveyone want somthing better
    you are right on your place
    Am here to give something better too all of you and this is spaceflight simulator mod apk 2022
    Its totally free simply go and download it

19. Totally disagree, I use mine along side my volcano and mighty.
    The dynavap gives me a quicker harder hit than the mighty and allows me to use a small fraction of what a volcano session would be.
    Technique isnt difficult it's heat and spin or diy an induction heater which is good fun.
    Agreed though they can become a money pit with multiple extras that aren't needed.
    But for the price and strength and reliability having a manual vape is handy if no battery or a power cut so I don't have to go back to smoking in an emergency.
    Also found it well out-performed my pax and I recommend to everyone as an entry level vape
    refinish hardwood floors calgary

• Funny Funny x 3