Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for some Purp info

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Luvs2splooj, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Just looking for any info you guys can offer.
    How is the high?
    How will it help me medically? (I have some muscle and bone pain)
    specific qualitys?

Thanks for any info

2. Purp is just a generic term for any bud that's purple; it won't have specific traits or smells. I've had all different kinds of strains that turned purple just because of that specific phenotype and all had different tastes, smells, looks, etc.

Although I did have some of Da Purps which was a phenomenal strain that had a very very harsh smoke that would send you off into orbit. I can't quite recall the smell but I remember it being incredibly harsh and potent.

3. It's just a color, and 90% of the 'purple' bud out there for sale has the color artificially induced by manipulating temperature and lighting conditions. It's mostly a marketing gimmick. Nothing about purple weed makes it any more potent. There are very potent strains that show purple but that's not any indicator of their quality.

4. This is 100% true, and for you medical needs I suggest looking into a heavy Indica strain to help with your muscle pains. GL