Looking for some opinions.

Discussion in 'General' started by Skwarewolf, Nov 21, 2013.

1. My friends and I had the idea to make a pipe out of a hotdog by putting a hole all the way through a hotdog then cutting a bowl into the hotdog and smoking out of it. Just out of curiosity, does anybody think it would work?

• Like Like x 1
  2. dude! fuck

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cook it first

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. KIDS, what are they good for? Absolutely nothing! Say it again y'all....

• Like Like x 3
  5. it will work but that's disgusting lol. go buy a bowl for 10 bucks.

• Like Like x 2
  6. #6 Jamaican Hotbox, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGx_RbGb9CI

An avocado, an ice pick and a snorkel is all you need. 

• Like Like x 2
  7. You guys will look great puffing on a sausage ... post pics.

• Like Like x 5
  8. My opinion go with some kind of fruit instead.  Meat just doesnt seem to appealing; apples work great, i suppose oranges would too.

9. Most people I know told me to go with fruits, and that the hotdog would be nasty, but that just makes me want to try it more.

10. This guy just wants an excuse to put a weiner in his mouth and suck on it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. did your friend also suggest that you get on your knees while he "strokes" your hotdog?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I came into this thread earlier and reversed out of it, chuckling to myself.

I then proceeded to forget entirely what was going on in here, clicked again, and had the exact same chuckle.

Oh, GC. You're funny.

• Like Like x 3
  13. if you can just try and make one of those water bottle pipes, or use some fruit if need be...but a hotdog though  :laughing:

14. Well that sounds grody lmao. Sucking hot dog juices as you inhale.

Mmm new cigar flavor- hot dog. Everyone will be buying that for their blunts lmao.

15. it will work but that's disgusting lol. [​IMG]

16. Sure, if you want smoking weed to resemble chugging cock.   Give your head a shake kid, and never go full-retard. 

17. OP, is this you and your friends?:

[​IMG]

18. Haha we've All been in the boat where you have NOTHING at all to toke from....I once made a pipe out of a raw potato an some foil...tastes like shit but got baked more than the potato did :3

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum