looking for some new audio...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokey's, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Hey guys. Im a huge music nut, but my "baked" music playlist is getting kind of stale. :) Just wondering what you guys are listening to. (try not to post the "standards"- i.e. "smoke two joints", but if you feel compelled, go ahead).

2. #2 c0nrath, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    What songs does your playlist consist of? You wouldn't want anybody posting the same songs your sick of; that would be no use for you.

I don't know what kind of music you like but here is a random playlist on my iTunes:

[​IMG]

3. I don't know if you are into rap but if you are then project pat is always really good..pretty gangster but good haha!

4. Sorry. Probably should have posted this in the first place...my current playlist. I can honestly say I have never made it to "late night"...munchies:). Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

5. Wu-Tang clan, Gravediggaz, Bone Thugs n' Harmony, Gang Starr, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Ratatat, Infected Mushrooms, more..

6. I like: rage against the machine, old school system of a down, tool, eminem, D12, red hot chili peppers, Hed PE, audioslave, dream theater, some slipknot, some mudvayne, some disturbed, godsmack, weird Al, various other random shit, and others I can't think of off the top of my head.

7. try rifle eyes by clouddead its amazing...

8. Stevie Ray Vaughan is absolutely amazing baked...and hes still amazing anyways too

good album to start with: Texas Flood

Note: this is blues

9. Totally Agree. SRV is amazing. I never thought about putting him on my playlist...will do. Thanks

10. That is really fresh. I love it. For some reason it reminds me of Citizen Cope...

11. glad you like. spread the word to ur freinds about this band. and check out their myspace for tour dates. half the Pretty Lights experience is their life shows.

12. Rick James - Maryjane

13. Well here is a list of some of my playlist that i put on random and let the music just play. :smoking:

Attached Files:

14. ever listen to frank zappa he just blows me away :hello:

15. #16 Facekicker, Feb 10, 2009
    When I'm bored I usually mess with the playlist on www.warlab.com its pretty good if you like rap.

Lately it's been Sly & Robbie though, you should youtube them if you get a minute.

*Edit*
    Ok I just had to add, you really need to listen to the "Warbux - So I Told Her" track on the Warlab Music page.... it's been in my head for a week.

16. #17 jimboob, Feb 10, 2009
    obviously doesnt look like he's much into rap...try

Richie Spice-Plane Land, Mind off of Me, earth a run read

Jimi Hendrix-bold as love

slightly stoopid-babylon is falling, fat spliffs, mellow mood, collie man, officer, wiseman (try the acoustic version too)

oh yea and maybe buy OK computer by radiohead.