Looking For Some Good Advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OrganicGrowers, May 13, 2014.

1. Ok so im starting a new grow currently still need to get a few things but so far I have this:
    Temp lights - 2 40w cfls
    Fans - exhaust and intake
    Reflective liner for the inside of my box
    But I know I need to get:
    600w hps mh light - looking for a good one with a air cooled hood any suggestions on places to get them online would be nice my budget for lights is 250 to 300.
    Soil - I need to decide on a soil mix. I have looked up a few but they seem complicated. I want a organic soil so any suggestions would be nice :smokin:
    Grow tent - any suggestion on a good grow tent that is relatively cheap would be nice.
    Pots - I've been looking at buying smart pots just need to get paid to get them.
    Am I really missing anything?
    Help would be appreciated blades :bongin:

2. #2 snoopdog6502, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014

Seeds or clones would be nice.

Id say fuck the tent and bullshit, hang a 600w in a room and get your grow on.

3. From seed and also I don't really have a spare room at the moment but I have been trying to find a cabinet or something I could pick up for cheap

get rid of your bed. hang a big light.

5. Ha yeah I wish it was that simple.

It is that simple, some of us here have upgraded our house with electrical panels and circuit breakers, vents, water filters and the whole 9 yards.

7. Ive given up two of my four rooms and im working on my third room hehehehe....

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......

8. I get almost all my shit off ebay. You will unlikely beat the best prices anywhere else

9. That's my plans for down the road but for right now that's not really possible, I am on a tight budget untill this fall

10. That's where I've done most of my searching and amazon too