Looking for some cheap effective LED grow lights to buy. Any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Creeper1o1, Apr 30, 2016.

1. @$500 budget, preferably $300

• Like Like x 1
  2. Galaxyhydro or marshydro

Live Life
    Fuck Fame

3. Mars hydro reflector 48, (3) of the for just under $300

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I've heard a lot of good things about the galaxyhydro 300watt. I've been thinking about getting it myself once my clones get some nice roots

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. image.jpeg Idk if you decided or. It but I thought I'd post a pic anyways, I've only had it for a day but man it's bright, I have to wear sunglasses or everything turns all green with my vision.

6. The words....Cheap....Effective....and LED don't go together. If you buy cheap LEDs, you're not going to be happy with them once you realize what a good LED light is supposed to do. You can buy the ones that are thrown together in China with the cheapest labor and the cheapest parts that are then put on a ship and rocked across the ocean to get to you....but way too many people get lights that don't work, don't work right or don't put out strength wise what they told the light would do. If you're going to buy an LED, save up till you can afford one of decent quality and get ready to spend some serious money. Was looking at a 900 watt KIND at the hydro store the other day and they wanted $1,250.00 for it. That's just a bit out of my budget. LOL We've been using hps for years and will continue to do so until the price on some of this new stuff comes down a bit. The plants love them and they grow out some seriously fine buds. Once you get the air/heat together, they're there for years. Buy you some hps, grow some weed to sell and then you can buy some fancy LEDs. LOL Good luck! TWW

7. Obviously hps is better but the only problem with them is you need proper ventilation and sometimes people can't do that, idk about this guy but Ik that's the reason I didn't go hps sadly.

8. Whether you're using LED or HPS your plants still need fresh air and proper ventilation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app