Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for some advice for a first timer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TravisH997, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Ok so I am going on vacation to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas with my family on the 16th. I have not ever smoked it before but I am looking to definitely try it out. I found this page: WeBeHigh.com Paradise Island marijuana prices, and where to buy weed in The Bahamas and read all that stuff. Sooo assuming that the story about the dealers at the cabs is true and I go down there to get some what should I expect? Should I expect getting ripped off a little like it says, will it really be as bad quality as the site says? I'm looking for some basic info on the weed in that area. And also since I've never smoked I was planning on buying a small pipe down there off some vendors, is it reasonable to think that I'm going to be able to find a pipe down there for under $20? I know this is a lot of questions but I want to be prepared for smoking there, not so much because it's my first time but because it's in such a foreign environment. Oh yea and also with the high I'll be getting from the weed down there will it be safe for me to go on all the water rides at the resort (the resort is basically a big waterpark)? Only reason is because the friend I'm planning on smoking with was wondering it also(first timer to).

2. you can probably get a tiny one hitter for under twenty, just dont go to the tourist shops. look around for a local head shop. yeah you'll be fine. happy smoking

3. going toa fucking huge waterpark high is prob the best idea ever, sounds like so much fun

4. i know man, i was thinking about it and i was like thats gonna be that best 1st time ever, and a couple minutes ago i talked to my other friend(stoned at the time) and he said it sounded awesome haha. i shouldnt have any problems down there though?

5. thats IF you get high your first time. just make sure u dont blow the weed back out of the bowl, thats a tragedy every time haha. good luck and have fun though, and dont fall for the whole "this is a new strain, so ill sell you a gram for 45$" if it's your first time, dont go for the crazy stuff yet.

6. just make sure to inhale

Have fun at The Atlantis Resort. I stayed there and its awesome!

7. Ive found that any time I buy from someone new I get shorted and its always trash grass. But dont worry about it because you're just looking to have fun. Don't buy a pipe thats just something else you have to bring threw airport security. When you go to buy just ask if they know where you can get some green. Yes yes yes smoke all you can and go to the water park. You sir have inspired me to go this afternoon.

8. actually i was planning on just trashing the pipe after i was done with it, its not worth the trouble

9. just boil the pipe, its legal as long as there is no drug resin or smell to it, and as long as you have no weed, or lighters airport security wont give a flying fuck, i brought my glass back and forth in the airport, nobody said anything to me

10. no use spending 20bucks imho just roll a couple j's or make an apple pipe.
    other than that, it sounds like youre going to have an amazing time.

11. yea but the problem is i cannot be stopped in security to be asked what it is because im taking this trip with my parents and im fucked if they see i have a pipe on me, and 20 bucks really makes no difference to me

12. Just buy some papers. Smoke your evidence!

13. nah im not gonna try to roll a joint, i'd fuck it up to bad