Looking for potent auto's from canadian seed bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by comet3289, May 13, 2019.

1. Anyone know of any good seed banks in canada to order some worthy auto's from? Lost seedsman and dutch passion..looking for a replacement locally to be able to order from.

2. I guess not...hours of research led me to the same answer lol. Oh well..hopefully it goes back to being illegal and we can buy quality seeds again in canada. Take care guys!

3. Mephisto has some potent strains, the most potent I've tried so far.
    Order directly from them, and you'll get about double what you order in great strains.
    For example, their 1-seed Packs actually contain 2 seeds if you order directly from them, plus more of their brand freebies that are also excellent.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have already ordered directly from them last year...i had much more freebies when ordering through seedsman..but either way..mephisto no longer takes payments online from canada..so that's a no go. i lost seedsman, dutch passion and fastbuds..noone does business with canada anymore since it became legal here lol

5. Today I received a US mephisto order that was paid for using mailed cash.
    I ordered 1 x 3 seeds, and got 2 x 3 seeds, plus 5 freebies that were an excellent mephisto strain.

6. I go to Niagara seed bank. got 5 gorilla glue from FastBuds and shipping was quick!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. According to fastbuds..they only have 1 distributor in canada..as a rep told me..and it's neither of those two places. You need a dr's prescription to order from the only distributor they say they have in canada lol. Seedsman has been confirmed that their processor is a high risk for fraud..they're trying to play games with me for 3 days to explain...but after all the investigation, paying b credit card to seedsman, opens you up for identity theft! I used another England based company and no issues with them for payment...shipped one day after payment...seedsman is unfortunately a thing of the past...better prices and better promotions, but when it's confirmed that their processor is highly risky...i will not try them again!

8. Apparently their rep you talked to needs to be educated because it says on their website..
    United Kingdom Distributors - Fast Buds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

9. I can vouch for True North - - - ordered on May 19 and got em today (to the US) - - - lots of auto varieties.