Looking for place around Amsterdam, Netherlands

Discussion in 'General' started by Xelo, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Hey everybody.
    Me and my girlfriend are planning to go on a trip to the Netherlands in December. We would probably go on the 24th of December and stay until the 2nd of January. We are looking for someone who could give us some kind of accommodation for the time.

We are from Hungary, both of us are students. I'm 18, been smoking for 3 years, she is 17. We are good company. I can help around the house (whatever is needed), and she is a good cook, could make some special Hungarian food.

As we are students (im looking for a job right now) we cannot pay hotel-prices around Amsterdam. We would be really happy if someone wouldn't mind our company for the time. If anybody lives alone (its gonna be holiday season), or has some extra space we could celebrate together.
    My girlfriend is an artists, she draws and does piercings. She wants to become a tattoo artist, and I write poems and music lyrics.
    We plan to be smoking through our Netherlands trip, so we would need a smoker-friendly place. I'm posting this on Grasscity, thinking this wont be a problem.:)

Both of us speaks english fluently! I have Facebook, MSN and can also install Skype (i have a webcam). If anybody could help us out please contact me, and we can discuss the details.

Thanks! S

2. if you cant get anyone to help you out I would avoid the hostels I think I saw a documentary on them about getting kidnapped from a local bar then tortured.

3. Don't listen to budsmokeronly2. There are a lot of great hostels in Amsterdam for cheap prices. Thats probably the best way to go. You can meet a lot of cool people.

4. could work if i wanted go alone. but we need some private space with my girl, and a hostel is not the best way to go considering that. up!

5. I don't see why you woulden't be able to find a "private" space with a hostel. Call and check out reliable ones or what not....

Good luck!

6. thanks bro. we'll consider it.

7. up for an other chance