looking for photos of the G13 clone/buds that circulate in Ohio

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by curiousaboutpot, May 2, 2012.

1. #1 curiousaboutpot, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
    been seeing G13 in columbus and NW ohio for many years. its easily been the most potent bud any of us have ever had, and in fact it has abit of a cult following. the smell is very distinct... sorta piney and hashy. almost a raw resin gland smell. the smell of fresh buds has been know to give a momentary buzz to lightweights that take too many whiffs. the buds are stciky as hell, somewhat dense, and have low numbers of (short)hairs. the color is average green to slightly dark green.

i ask about this strain simply because its super good and i cant help but wonder if it is the original G13 of legend, or and offspring, or maybe "airbourne" or "pacific G13." its so special that there has to be some people who have kept it for decades. i know the clone is traded in columbus ohio and i know somebody in NW ohio has abviously had the same cutting going for years. my friends and i have wanted to learn more about this cutting for a long time now. we have smoked alot of well known strains and this cutiing being called G13 is the best. i have to imagne that it could hang with the best indicas on the planet.

i will post pics if i ever get that opportunity.

im also interested in any pics of ohio strains Dumpster and Lemon G.

2. I smoked a gram of dumpster a couple days ago in northeast ohio. Shit wasn't that great, sorry I don't have any pics.

3. i hear mixed reviews about dumpster. by the way, i know the real story of the origin of dumpster.

4. Funny you ask Im waiting on a g13 clone from a close friend

And if your looking for Lemon G and dumpster pics I will hunt through an old flash drive my close friend has done them both plenty times.. And im 30 mins south of cbus :)

5. #5 curiousaboutpot, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    awesome, please do!!

ive seen the G in columbus. also there seems to be a steady flow of G13 in NW Ohio. im guessing somebody roundabouts the 419 area has a connection. but dumpster and lemon G are never around there it seems. i doubt ther are near as many growers in the north as there are in columbus. maybe youd like to drive some up for the locals to enjoy? lol

so anyways, how do you rate those 2 strains?

if you get the same G cut that ive seen a million times, youre gonna be soooo happy. its amongst the upper class of all elite clones for sure.

if it interests you, i have THE story about the origin of dumpster. also interesting is that a famous Ohioan used to grow it years before it "became" dumpster.

6. you find that flash drive yet?

7. The reason the Dumpster was not so good was you probably got a messed up pheno. And the truth is Dumpster originally named Trash Can was not Northern Lights x G13. It was Northern Lights 1 x Original OG Kush I guarantee it.