Looking for new 360 game

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DarkSideofHerb, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Yeah that's pretty much it. Tired of cod and bf type games and want something else to get into and thoughts?

2. Gears of war, burnout (any of them), fallout 3/new Vegas, bioshock

3. bastion

4. I liked the first gears of war but I couldn't get into the others I guess just too like spacey to me. Kinda like how halo was but thanks for the help man.

I picked up fight night champion and that's pretty fun so far. Kinda got stuck on the rival where you gotta land 75 body punches while he murders my head. And tips for this fight?

5. bioshock FTW...playing through it for the first time ever right now..it's pretty fuckin awesome, and you can get it cheap since it's a few years old haha..

6. ^^ yeah I remember playing the beginning when it first came out. Maybe it was even the demo. Had some crazy weapons I'll check it iut

7. Portal 1 and 2 are pretty sick games

8. nhl 12

9. Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, IV

open world ftw

10. Yeah I have heard a lot of people talking about skyrim but haven't actually seen anyone play it. I haven't played oblivion either so I really don't know what the game is like. Anyone want to give me a quick rundown on it?

11. [quote name='"DarkSideofHerb"']Yeah I have heard a lot of people talking about skyrim but haven't actually seen anyone play it. I haven't played oblivion either so I really don't know what the game is like. Anyone want to give me a quick rundown on it?[/quote]

It's great I just started playing like 3 days ago and ive already fought 4 dragons... It's gets awesome after you find out what you have to do and all... Best game to get high too..:wave:

12. try dark souls, it'll make you a better gamer

13. i feel dark souls is kind of broken with the summoning system. I feel like im ruining the game for myself:(

14. Forza 4 ;)

15. yeah it makes some of the bosses retardedly easy. but there's still shit like 4 kings which i wiped on repeatedly w/ no summoning help till i got it. and then there's ornstein and smough which you practically need a couple summons to take down. everything else isn't too hard to solo anyways, lots of gimmicky fights.

16. saints row 3, rayman origins, sonic generations, skate