Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for my first water pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cr0nick, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Im looking for a bong under 50$ Something I can order offline and get shipped quick, if possible.

I like this type

something simple, no dumb design, glass, and either made for ice or able to put ice into. Quick question, is it better to have a bong made for ice or to just put ice into the water even if i have to crush it up?

2. haha yeahhh good luck getting a bong like that for under 50$

google' s your friend.

oh and genius that pic you posted has ice notches.

3. I wish I could be a dick to people in the Apprentice Tokers board like you can. :hello:

4. I am not looking for a roor for 50$, the picture is for reference, genius. It was to give you an idea of the type of bong that catches my eye.

5. i think he just meant the design, something beaker bottomed with a slide rather than a carb and an ice pinch. i would just give the grass city store a quick look through tbh i dont know much about thier shipping speed etc but it should give you a better idea of what you can afford.

6. That sentence makes no sense:rolleyes:

If you meant you didn't want to buy it online, stop by your LHS and talk to the people there.
    If you meant online, check out the grasscity shop.

Ice pinches aren't really a necessity. But if you want a bong for under $50, you probably won't find any high quality glass or any glass for that matter with ice pinches. I'd get a spoon if I were you.

7. Thank you! I don't really know the lingo ha, thats exactly what im looking for. I was going to get this but its out of stock right now.

8. well in that case go get yourself a cheap china glass shit bong.

Genius.

9. oh dang,ice notches again are you blind?

10. Are you normally a complete dick to people? Chill out man.

11. nah,only if they need help and are dicks in return.

12. Lets Google it.

13. He asks a simple question, and your post comes off as being a dick to him. W/E.

14. #15 cr0nick, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    I don't even understand why you're saying this? Judging by your grammar, your a high school dropout. Please, leave my thread and go back to school. I don't want your help.

Everyone else, thanks for your help so far. I know my first post was worded incorrectly and is a little bit confusing.

Edit: Thecrackcook, your on my ignore list so, at this point trolling is useless.

15. My grammar?

Says the one who "worded incorrectly" op.

16. Ice can go into any bong, but ice notches/pinches are better than just cold water. When the smoke travels over the ice in the tube it cools it, and then smoke travels back down (convection) until it becomes one uniform temperature. Also, the repeated cooling of the smoke slows down the particles in the gas allowing them to become more tightly packed. In layman's terms, Ice cools the smoke making for a more smooth and dense hit.

Please don't beat on one another for grammar, not only is this the internet, but it is also a marijuana internet forum.

17. I'm with you on the whole bashing thing. But are you suggesting that stoners don't use proper grammar? Not cool.

18. You misread that.

19. Thanks you for clearing that up for me, appreciate it.