Looking For My First Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kendrick, Jun 3, 2013.

It's really frustrating.   I mean, I realize that not everyone is knowledgeable about vaporizers, but the problem is, is that they don't even realize it, so rather than coming in here seeking knowledge and wanting to learn, many of them will just give bad advice based upon what they know, which isn't much.

I mean if you're going to give advice, then at least learn what it is that you are giving advice about rather than giving bad advice to people who come here legitimately looking for information before they spend their hard earned dollars on a vaporizer.

2. #22 WaxPayne, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    EQ for desktop and bags if you like them

Solo for portability

Buddha is another great desktop option but no bags.

I love my EQ for because I can setup my bags and dont even have to be near the unit, so i'll set the remote and while a bag is filling i can go make something to eat or browse GC from another room then come back to a full bag.

Then I can attach the whip if I know I'll be sitting next to the unit . Recline the seat and vape somethin sweet :smoke:

3. This is what he said: - Portability. I dont really need it to be too portable as I mainly intend to use it in my house. However there will be occassions where I will want to take it to other peoples houses. It wont be that often though, I would just like to be able to do it without too much hassle or without risking breaking things.

My point still stands. ;)

4. A MFLB is good with large groups? This is news to me. I would really like to know how you came to that conclusion.

5. you know I have never even seen a Buddha ...as far as the the name of the VB vaporizer I don't give a rats fuck! as far as a Legit reason naa even if I did FUCK THAT !

Personal experience, pass that shit around boy

7. boy? Dont try to start acting superior here.

You have any personal experience with other vaporizers in group settings? From my experience the MFLB sucks in group settings. Well to be honest the vapor production sucks in general.

Yup.   The fact that that inexperienced newb called you a "boy" is just another reason why I am seriously thinking about quitting this site for good.   There are just way too many idiots who THINK they know what they're talking about, and yet are too dumb to know that they have no idea what they're talking about. 

I'm outta here, but I'll leave this with anyone really wants to  get some good information on vaporizers.   Check out the following link (along with it's associated links) which was put together by the fine people over at fuckcombustion.com  :  http://vaporpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

And after you digest the info there, pay a visit over to the FC site for a REAL education by people who really know their stuff rather than the junk info you get here.    There are a few people here who know what they're talking about, but wayyyyyy too many who don't and I just find myself spending wayyy too much time trying to debunk all the garbage.

Ok...............I'm off my soapbox and gone.   Will be over at the FC site though.   Laters...................................(poof)

9. It sucks because there used to be plenty of people around here that actually knew what they were talking about when it came to vaporizers. I still consider my self a novice vaporizer user. I have only owned 2 and hit less than 10 of them so I try to keep my comments to what I can contribute with. I have no experience with some vaporizers so I dont comment on them, but when Its really a comparison of vaporizers that I have used then I will jump in.

Heck I just learned(experienced it myself) the difference between an all glass vapor path vs a "dirty" vapor path. Most that try to contribute to threads like this havent even heard of the concept most likely.