Looking for my first pipe :(

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by gr33nlight, Oct 11, 2012.

1. #1 gr33nlight, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    Hi Everyone this is my first post! :D I hope it's in the right place for this thread.

I sadly broke my first pipe awhile back and been missing it ever since :(.
    It was a liquid filled spoon and despite me being male, it was pink and amazing. Also had a carb on top like a steam roller.
    The liquid was full of these sparkles so it was always changing really fun to look at after a toke.
    It had a made in china sticker on it so i know it was mass produced. I actually found some pictures on it from china distro sites that only sell whole sale :/.
    I searched all the convince stores around and couldn't find it even the one i bought it from.

I am looking for this exact model... If anyone knows where i can buy one I will legit jump for joy!.
    Thanks so much for the help!

sorry the image is so huge.

[​IMG]

2. Most of those have some thin ass glass man. Just like in the picture.

Might want to forget about the liquid filled shit and get a nice thick sold bowl.

3. Lol says made in China right on the pic! Now that's quality!!!

4. Dope as pipe, watta shame

5. my lhs sells those for like 30 bucks a piece hahaha

probably order them from that same site too

6. So lucky they sell them there... I been to 6 stores searching for it and spent over 2 hours online searching.
    On a side note,
    It was funny while searching for the pipe at one of the convince stores there was this one dude buying lottery tickets and cigs. Then looked over and saw me and my friend looking at pipes and he was like “That shit should be outlawed… Trying to sell that shit to our kids” (I am 25 and my friend is 24) I said “God forbid it cures cancer, why do you go outside and smoke your cigarettes and mind your own business” he was just like “uhh… well…” and walked out. Lol the clerk laughed…. :p

But anyway lol back to the pipe I guess there are a few different ones my friend who came with me has a sister who had one but it started leaking and he said he felt really fucked up after taking a hit. Mine never leaked that why I really want the same model as the one I had… Grrr this is going to drive me crazy. Wish there was an online store out there… Sure there is some where.

7. pretty ugly. Just buy a heady glass bowl that is localy blown. Or waste money on a shitty pipe filled with some nasty toxic fluid i could care less.

8. You don't smoke the fluid, it's inside glass.

9. :hello: Super fun to look at toked. I miss the hell outa that thing.

10. You don't fucking say?

11. #11 t-fizz, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012

Why are you making fun of him dude, Your the one lookin moronic for bringing up the toxicity of a fluid that you never come in contact with.... He was pointing out your lack of common sense... :laughing:

Edit: Not to mention that the fluid is most likely nothing more than water mixed with dye and glitter.. :rolleyes:

12. Dude! I have the exact same pipe except mines just a little bit bigger and it's peach color. It's awesome! I got mine for 15 bucks at an Indian reservation. And the dude who said the glad is thin is wrong. It's pretty solid. I've dropped mine plenty of times and it has yet to fail me. I love it.

13. #13 gr33nlight, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    Yeah I remember the glass was thick. The only thing that finished her off was it falling off my cars roof on to the driveway :(. I am going send you a pm!

Won't let me PM. Was going say
    Do you think you can grab me a pipe from there? I will send whatever you need for the shipping and trouble :).

14. If its a pipe and made in china its cheap quality typically. There are people in the states that make these. If you insist on getting a pipe because its filled with glitter, water and food dye by all means get one. If you do at least get one that's made correctly and with quality glass in the USA.

15. point me in the direction.