Looking for input

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hypnatize, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Ok hi guys started my first grow one is a clone orange cookies the other is seed start big bid xxl the seed start looks to be ok imo but the clone seems to be having twisted growth and light green or yellowish new growth anything to worry about?any and all input would be appreciated it.the soil they are in is roots 707 just transplanted Saturday into 1 gal pots watered same night around 8pm it's now Tues and seems they still don't need water don't want to over water seen a couple gnats flying around haven't added any nutes at all up until this point they don't look like they need it but could be wrong they are under a t5 agrobrite light so any input would be helpful are the leaves anything to worry about or am I thinking too much oh and the pix with stick in the plant is the seed start the other is clone orange cookies. 20170403_133410.jpg 20170404_080235.jpg 20170404_080246.jpg 20170404_080257.jpg 20170404_080330.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2. As far as I know, your clones are normal. Mine have all started out wonky, especially the monstercropped ones.

Wonky :
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

My last batch. Middle are monstercropped, edges of room are regular clones.All is good :)

image.jpg
    image.jpg

But I'm disappointed in the reg clones. From now on I'll only take cuttings from flowering ones.

3. So u took those clones in ur photo from flowering plants?

4. Ok guys I recently transplanted my plants into bigger containers and went with ffof soil transplant was 4/17/17 watered same day with ph water at 6.8 1gal and put them in my grow box which is 4 ft tall 4ft wide 7ft long.i put a 8 inch fan inside for them as well as a 4 inch exhaust fan.box temps stay at 72 degrees in day time and 68 at nite.i came home from work today and noticed clawing on my plants.im think ing over water but some input would be highly appreciated [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Nitrogen deficiency

6. Give them a small amount of Fertilizer don't burn them

7. That can't be because I have yet to give them any fertilizer they are only in fox farm ocean forrest and I don't see any burnt tips