Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for help making a piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedImaculate, Aug 28, 2008.

1. #1 StonedImaculate, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
    So I wanna make a piece out of one of these moutain dew bottles:
    [​IMG]
    I looked them up on wikipedia, says there made out of aluminum, what I want to do is make a bong out of it, so my idea is was to get a hammer and nail and hammer in the nail near the bottom then start trying to widen the hole til I can fit an empty pen in it, then melt it in so its airtight, then on the top of the pen put one of those sockets on it with a screen in it for the weed, then make another smaller hole at the top for a carb. That's how I was planning on going about doing this, but if anyone else has any cool ideas it would be appreciated :D thanks everyone

2. i can help you make anything you want... now are you sure you want to make one out of that??? i mean you could for an ice chamber.... you cant see the smoke through that bottle...

3. Well the only reason I chose the mountain dew bottles is for the crazy cool designs, I mean youd be able to tell if you got a hit anyways

4. I made a nasty bong out of the gnome design bottle. I used a small cut tent pole for the slide and a regular glass bowl. That thing was fucking fun I dont even remember what happened to that bong

5. For D.I.Y. Bong parts Common Lamp parts are great Lamp stems are commnoly 1/8inch I.P.S.(Iron Pipe Standard thread) which most threaded bongs parts,bowls & downstems are the 1/8inch pipe thread. The easyist way to convert a bottle into a bong is use a 'hooka' style design.A rubber/cork stopper in top with a long downstem & 0ne or two hoses coming out the top to inhale from.