Looking for good movies

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by double0guido, Jan 3, 2013.

1. I recently saw django unchained In Theaters and it was great. It reminded me of kill bill. I'm looking for suggestions for good movies In the same category as those films

2. If you're in a Tarentino mood, inglorious basterds was as good as django. Love them both.

3. Well god if u never seen it, u gotta watch Pulp Fiction.. Or Resovoir Dogs.

But i assume 9 out of 10 have seen those.

4. Lock Stock and Smoking Barrels. Taxi Driver. Apocalypse Now. The Departed. Pulp Fiction. Reservoir Dogs. Bad Lieutenant. Snatch, I could give you a billion.

5. A Fistful of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, and Once Upon A Time in the West.

6. A while ago i saw a really good movie "Let the bullets fly" its in mandarin (i cant understand it either) but the version i saw on youtube had subtitles.

Its about a bandit & his crew who become the fake major of a rural town.

7. Not tarantino films, but I also loved the usual suspects and romeo and juliet, the baz luhrman version.

8. I work at a movie theatre and Django is by far the best rated by the customers. Killing them softly was a bust. Most people were mad they paid to see it. Here in mid-January there are a ton of new movies coming out, so try to check up on those. Kinda random, but last night was the midnight release of Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D and I swear 60-80% of the people that came to see it were baked. Some of these people were so blown that they couldn't find their way through the ropes to the front of the line.

9. Blow
    Departed
    Man on Fire
    We Were Soldiers

So many more that i cant think of

10. the Sixty million dollar man

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC3HZfjOsPg]Sixty Million Dollar Man[/ame]