Looking for College with LOTS of MJ and Sex

Discussion in 'General' started by hwansolo, Sep 28, 2006.

1. All right im currently attending HVCC which is in NY and now for the last 2 years of my college years i wanna actully attend a college. At HVCC its community so theres no relly like talking to ppl and shit. No dorm or anytin. Neway looking for college with LOTS of MJ and Girls that just have sex with anyone. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

2. Princeton, Harvard and Brown College are all exquisite choices, should you follow any, will almost guarentee a successfull life, good luck buster.

3. college is expensive even community college so if all you are looking to do is hump and get high college is the wrong place for that when you are paying as much as you will for college you need to take it seriouslly i can understand getting stoned everyonce in a while but if that all you plan to do i suggest you get a job and wait to go to college when you can take it more seriouslly

4. I think ur looking for a college for the wrong reasons? I mean... wouldnt you wanna look for one with good classes to suit your career choice?

5. From the sounds of it do you even have a career choice? You don't need to be going to college to get baked and blown, just get a job and live on your own, tadaa and guess what, no GPA involved.

6. Bowling Green, Bowling Green, Bowling Green, and uhhh... Bowling Green.

7. How about any huge university especially state schools. Ohio State, WVU, Syracuse, University of Pittsburgh are big party schools. Seriously though. There will be weed and bitches wherever you go. Pick a suitable college that you think you will thrive at. I speak from experience as I have regretted my college choice from the very beginning (graduating in December). Put a lot of time and thought into it. Apply to several schools. Another thing to think about is what kind of setting is right for you. Urban or Rural? Small or large classrooms? What school is good for your major?

8. Rutgers, Ryder!! (NJ)

9. If you want girls that "will have sex with anyone" then you can't get girls or you will most likely be infected with STD's by the time you leave college and if thats all you want it will be a huge waste of money also....

10. SUNY New Paltz is around 6:1 female to male, and just about everyone smokes herb

11. ECU according to sports illustrated, is the number 1party school in the whole country

12. University of Georgia :)

13. Wut up capital district! I went to HVCC for a semester, but dropped out.

Where abouts are you from? I'm from colonie right here.

14. Florida State University - ranked #1 for partying hard

Humbolt State University(?) (I think it's called)

15. University California @ Santa Barbara.

16. Ohio University will both initiate you into full-service stoner/hard-core hippie lifestyle, but you can join the ex-student community and really make it a life choice!

17. Sorry, but you are going to college for every wrong reason. Enjoy the waste of money.

18. Any college you go to there will be a lot of pot and a lot of sex.

19. qft

nuff said