Looking for bong under 50

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ali WhoSeen, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Looking to buy a bong, online, for under $50. Doesn't have to be super fancy, just has to hit hard :D Any advice would be highly appreciated!

2. #2 Crackhead420, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Just buy any bongs! I hate this bullshit over grasscity like "Oh you should buy this grinder for 50 bucks and this roor bong" when I can get both no name brands from ebay or a stall for much much less. I even used a roor bong, its nothing special it just says roor, my friends roor even broke... Anyways just get a cheap glass one online, its all the same and you can spend the rest on bud :)

3. I would love to buy it off ebay but I haven't found any bongs on there.

4. check craigslist brah

5. you can check ioffer. I got a honeycomb perc from it and it is not bad since it's custom.

6. #7 Blu3Izzy, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Check out this site called smokeday.com, there's a really good sale going on right now and you'll find most of the store is or below 50$ plus a 26$ value of a large acrylic grinder and one hitter with ANY purchase.. I don't know about the quality yet but they sure do have some fast shipping. I ordered this small double base mini bong, about 6.5" for 15$ plus s&h (...and taxes) late Friday night and I'm expecting it today. Man i can't wait to break in my first piece after work!  :bongin:  :smoke:  

7. #9 Blu3Izzy, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Hell yeah, i stay in illinois and smokeday's shipping is on point.. Fastest delivery in my life and I'm not over-exaggerating.. The one i got is smaller than i expected but its still a hard hitter..

8. That link did not help at all, but thanks,

9. What's wrong with a good old coke bottle bong haha.

10. Search pipedaddy on google and look for water pipes or whatever
    The bong in my avatar was $40 plus $10 shipping and arrives at your door with 3-6days

I tried making one out of a water bottle but it sucked dick. Was way better off rolling a blunt.

12. LOL one of the smartest things i've seen written about roor bongs lol

13. #16 Crackhead420, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    Np ahah, did you try corner shops? Go to like a market stall or a place with lots of kinda cheap shops like loads of mobile phone shops and stuff and theres bound to be one shop in that area selling a bong or look for a headshop. Ive seen like at least 5 corner shops selling bongs in my area.

There's a few headshops around here (suburbs) but they're all overpriced. Cheapest bong one shop had was $80  :confused: F that haha. Got an ice bong on GC for around $50 with the shipping. Can't wait till it comes in  :p 

15. I was gonna suggest gc but I never bought a bong from there so I dunno what its like. Hope you like it!

16. Try craigslist.i got my 18 inch 1 tree perc str8 tube for 5o