Looking for best sleep strain

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lilmissveg, Jan 22, 2018.

1. So far all of the strains I've tried, including deep sleep Indica and thc patch, have given me energy and make me feel more awake. Help? Lavender sounds good, is it worth getting?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Purple Hindu Kush or gods gift are my go to strains for sleep

3. CBDBurner's recommendation of God's Gift is an excellent choice. I've also heard good things about Grand Daddy Purple. Not only does it seem to be a lot of fun to grow from journals I've watched, but it's also a fabled strain that most everyone has heard about with a great grape and berry flavor & aroma coupled with a sedating couchlock indica high. It should put your mind and body at ease, allowing for a relaxing sleep and berry sweet dreams.
    :love-m3j:

4. "Cheese" is the best I've found just for sleep. Right now I have some "Mr. Nice" that's been knocking me out pretty good too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. U know what's funny is I'm knocking everyone out with edibles made form a pure sativa weed! Go figure! Get some high concentrated Edibles or liquid and take an hour or two before bed.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk