looking for an oil rig.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by chicagoman, Mar 21, 2013.

1. looking for a nice little oil rig, looking at a budget between 100-300. already have a torch, dabber, and wax. just need to find a nice rig that will last for a while until I can get a better one. any websites that have some? :wave:

2. ioffer is a good place for generic quality oil rigs

3. Forsure. Will search.

4. I don't know if ssfgglass.com does oil rigs, worth a try though, cheap good quality glass

most likely have to email them for details

5. At the high end of your price range you could get a DC mini inline to donut. Best rig I have personally hit so far. Small size, decent diffusion for oils but also retains a ton of flavor, and doesn't claim up bad at all.

6. Aqua labs technology

7. Check out the Ben Wilson triple donut mini inline. They're $250 and a great flavor favor

8. ive had good luck with ioffer as well,some people may disagree bout the brand but i bought a cheech glass bubbler 18mm glass on glass with a disc perc,hits amazingfor the price cant complain$110 to my door, then went on ebay and got a worked dome set up with a ti nail for $60 you can find cheaper if u wanted to piece a set together or wanted clear but i was semi sketched bout the ti nail quaility in the cheaper sets

9. Nothing seemed sketchy about a worked dome set and ti nail for 60$?

10. Right, no way thats fully Ti, I'd be surprised if even the head was..

the water laboratories has some awesome DI rigs in stock right now, those Hamm mini bubblers look amazing and they're only 200.

11. Not really?worst case the nail woulda been garbage,which it isn't actually the same exact nail a buddy paid 60 for at a lhs,people get deals when they buy in bulk and make money buy selling large quantities at a minor mark up no middle man like at a shop prob some dude gettin factory direct an shippin outta his basement or something,being on the eastern shore of Maryland good glass is hard to find locally online is my best option without driving 2-3 hours

12. Just bought a hitman phase two for $300. Really digging it so far. Keeps wicked flavor. Also pretty small to take it with you on the road :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. TI nails at my headshop range from $60-$200 just for the nail lol.

14. Got a piece today from my local shop.

Attached Files:

15. Nice piece man how much it run you?

16. The glass piece was 170 ti nail was 60 but was paying in cash so guy hooked it up for 200