Looking for an addictive PC game...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SeventhTrumpet, Jun 18, 2011.

1. I need something to play, looking for one of those '2 hours feels like 10 minutes' games... I'm up for any genres, throw names at me?

Cheers!

2. the game your are looking for is called WoW.

3. I wouldn't recommend WoW if you like not paying monthly and having a Girlfriend/Boyfriend. It depends on your likings though,

If you like sandbox games
    GTAIV (It's a graphics hog though)
    Saints Row 2 (Kinda buggy, even if you have a supercomputer if lucks not on your side it may not run)

RPGs
    Oblivion
    Fallout 3
    Fallout New Vegas
    Dragon Age Origins
    Dragon Age 2 (Its not as bad as people say)

Shooters
    Borderlands
    Bioshock 2

4. if you have steam there are 6 F2P games on it now that you can download. one of em called Spiral Knights is pretty fun, it's essentially a dungeon crawler MMO, but the controls feel alot like old zelda to me which is fun.

I also really like to play Gunbound. It's kinda like worms3D where you set angle and power, but way better. I play the old version, but theres a gunbound2 out now with more vehicles and maps.

League of Legends is another F2P game thats really awesome. its a moba game and matches last like 20-60min i would say, but I can easily play 4 or 5 without realizing how long it's been haha.

5. Minecraft. Also, if you like minecraft there is a game that is similar yet 2d. It's called Terraria... fairly new but it's awesome. My friend and I played it for like three days straight lol, not even high!

6. You really just need to find your game and play it to death.(literally) I've cracked out on so many different games and genres. One week I can be playing Twilight Princess and OOC all day everyday, then the next month I might be playing BFBC2 all month because I'm enjoying tearing faces apart.

I generally like to stick to multi-player games I can "solo". No microphone, no communication, no friends, just me roughing it solo and pulling off mega kills or whatever because there is no kill competition. :D