Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for ADHD Cannabis information.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by It's Time, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I've been prescribed ritalin, adderall, and vyvanse in one point of my life since the age of 10, needless to say I've always had pretty bad ADHD. Taking the meds for so long made me literally go insane and I realized, painfully, that I needed to quit taking the meds. I turned to cannabis and found that it works so much better than any of the drugs I was prescribed. Along with truely helping me focus I no longer would I have terrible withdrawls that would lead me to go on rampages with anger and hate towards people that I loved.

Does anyone have information on ADHD and cannabis? And also legally obtaining a cannabis license for ADHD?

Thanks! :hello:

2. This is one of the many reasons why I am so angered that cannabis is illegal. As much as I'd like it to be legal, it really hurts me to see those who really do need it, and to see them struggle to obtain it legally. I wish I could help you out but try Googelin it man, the best of luck to you. Enjoy the herb my friend. :)

3. Hey thanks! I appreciate the response, nice to know I'm not alone and I'm not crazy for thinking that it can actually improve my life.

4. No problem friend. Trust me, your not crazy for thinking that at all.. at least marijuana isnt going to kill you like most prescription drugs for one. :)

I know someone with ADD that smokes weed and he finds it calms him down more then anything, he actually feels smarter also.

5. You tube it also, i remember watching a news cast where they were critisizing a doctor in cali who kept prescribing it for ADHD kids. So there is backing behind you dude, you aint crazy

6. i have adhd and same thing.

if your looking for a perticular strain white rhino works beautifully. purple urkel, any kind of kush, they work wonders :D

sorry i couldnt be more of a help, i do have a med card for it though

7. That's good to hear. I guess I'm gonna try get a card because I live in Southern California. I'll definately try out those strains! Thanks for the advice!