Looking for a VERY SHORT & bushy canibus type

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Waldo Pepper, Apr 27, 2001.

1. I live Southern California in a house with a small lot, but a lush tropical landscape.

I am looking for a "Patio Plant"

Short 1-2ft
    good smoke
    to be grown in 2 gal. pot
    little smell
    easy to move and hide in existing landscape.

Anyone have any ideas??

A plant like this would have a large market.

2. So you are growing this plant on your balcony?

The only two ways I can recomend to keep a plant that short is to either learn to bonsia prune on the net and do that to your ganja plant, or to top it starting from only a couple weeks old but even then you increse your yeilds and your plant will be short, but not THAT short, were talking maybe 3-4 feet, possibly 5.

No sure way to make a plant do anything because its just that, a plant. We may have found ways to support it and direct it to do what we want, but we cant force the plant to stay under 2 feet, it just cat be done.

I strongly recoment starting an outdoor garden because the weather is just perfect for it right now and the growing season is starting up. If you want to take it one step further, go hydro even if its just a small one in your closet or a big 100 plant one, either way you will be happy (just dont tell anyone).