Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

looking for a strain that makes you laugh the most

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kushmane6, Aug 16, 2011.

1. When i first started smoking, obviously i had a low tolerance, i would just laugh for hours on end over nothing it seemed like. Now two years later i smoke about about 3 times a week for the past 2 months. I'm sure my tolerance has probably gone up. I can't say for sure if it was my low tolerance or the strain of weed that made me laugh for hours on end, but i'm searching for the funny and laugh your ass off kind of weed. Does anyone have any recommendations? and also how will i know if the strain i have is the right strain? thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd say some purpel.

3. michigan has MMJ....so i imagine if you had the right hookup, you could get a legit strain from a dispensary.

But what you actually looking for is a pure sativa strain...

4. A lot of pure sativas are kind of racy or uplifting and not very euphoric. A lot of hybrids and indicas are more euphoric and give that typical hungry/sleepy/happy feeling. There are a few that can be giggly though.

I'd recommend AK-47, some really indica dominant OGs or maybe... Cheese?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Any good sativa dominant strain can induce that kind of buzz under the right circumstances. :)

6. Some good purple worked for me.

7. I'd recommend a haze (if anyone has seen my previous posts, I fucking love haze)

But anything strong has always worked for me, I mean you got haze, a pure sativa. But I've also been laughy off some gdp (grand daddy purp) which is an indica. I'd say as long as its danky dank, you'll get there.

8. LSD or Sour D

9. I second Sour D also, and stand by my original suggestion of AK-47

10. uhhhhhhhh actually i think sativas are much more euphoric...especially since they dont have all that CBD weighing down the psychoactive effects of THC :smoking:

11. Afgan kush.
    out of around 15+ strains i've ever tried, afgans defiantly my favourate for laughs.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Go for any sativa.

13. pineapple chunk gives me the giggles like im 14 and blazing for the first time again.

14. JILLYBEAN

go now

15. thanks all. besides going to a dispensary how can i make sure that the name of the strain is actually the strain that my dealer claims it is and how do i make sure the strain that i'm going to buy is either an indica or sativa because as far as i know you can't tell by just looking at it. Once again thanks all

16. You came to this conclusion how?

17. its not about the weed i find, its the situation.

all you need is one funny thing to set off a chain reaction of l aughing more and more until you cant breath because ur laughing..

but any good sativa will be best choice compared to an indica.