Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for a strain recommendation...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PunningLinguist, Sep 26, 2012.

1. (Don't read if the thought of buttsex bothers you)

Hey guys, I'm new here. Been an on-again-off-again smoker for a while, but I've got a question that might be answerable with your expertise. Here's the situation: I want to start being the receptive partner during anal sex, but every time I try, I get nervous and tense and it doesn't really pan out. I was just wondering if anybody has a recommendation for a strain that might help mitigate this - something that's relaxing both physically and mentally, but doesn't take away your energy or ability to perform. Not sure if such a superbud exists, but do y'all have any thoughts?

2. Are you a guy?

3. Don't think its weed you're wanting.. its poppers

4. Yeah, I'm a guy. Poppers make me feel like I'm gonna pass out - not a fan.

5. da fuck? alcohol.

6. I'll be the first person to actually answer the question... OG Kush.

7. OG is usually a hybrid. if you want to feel paralyzed, try some bubba. straight indica.

8. Malawi Gold, its hard to find but its worth it. Its a pure african sativa, that's 100% sativa. Its an awesome high.

9. [quote name='"ChieferKeyah"']Malawi Gold, its hard to find but its worth it. Its a pure african sativa, that's 100% sativa. Its an awesome high.[/quote]

Oh shit I didn't read the op but that's straight repulsive. You should just not try that. And smoke when a dick isn't looking to penitrate your sphincter.