Looking for a ride to Bonaroo!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lotek-Rider, May 2, 2010.

1. Hey whats up?! Im looking for an adventure this summer and I really want to check out this thing called bonaroo! I live in Southern indiana, so if anyone is coming from the north or around that area, could you pick me up along the way? I could defiantly chip in gas and weed! Im pretty nice dude and this might seem sketchy but i just want to get some excitment in my life hanging out with some complete strangers going to a place I have never been before ya know? Well hit me up!

2. check out inforoo.com

I got a ride through there a few years ago. Have fun a the roo...it looks like I won't be making it this year...unless by a devine miracle I can finish all my work by the time it starts

3. Maybe check out the event on Facebook (if it's on Facebook) and ask someone who's going?

4. sweet! thanks for the tips guys! One last question, are the tickets for real 250?????? :eek:

5. I go to Bonaroo every night;)

6. The fuck is Bonaroo?

7. rofl :D

8. it's a kickass four day music festival in tennessee. complete with camping and over 50 something bands!

9. I've hear the name before but never really knew what its about. Check out the web site and the music line up and tell me that its not sweet! Im not even sure what expect there but im just looking for a memorable adventure this summer.

10. Bonnaroo would be insane. Camping on site. Plethora of drugs, great music and women=heaven. Hopefully I get there next year.

11. Do you follow the book of the road?

Sorry man, I couldn't resist :D

12. Sounds fun, but my broke-ass friends can't hack the price.

I'd love to go, but fuck going alone.

13. Thats why im looking to hitch a ride/make some new friends!