Looking for a reliable seedbank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by EazyKay, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Looking for a reliable seedbank that accepts credit cards and ships discreet , any recommendations??

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What country are you in?
    Best is to get seeds from that country, and avoid possible customs confiscation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I've had a couple orders lost to customs, and rarely order outside the US anymore.
    Here are some I follow, but haven't used most of them, so these aren't recommendations. They are heavily weighted toward autoflowers.
    Autoflower Portal
    207 Genetics
    Baked Beans
    Great Lakes
    Greybeard
    Growers Choice
    HDSC
    Magic Strains
    Mephisto
    Night Owl
    North Atlantic
    Oregon Elite
    RocBud
    Seed Cellar
    Synergy Automatic Genetics
    Wicked Pissah

I'd be very surprised if you can't find what you're looking for from one of these.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #5 GroBuddy, Apr 22, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    i like pacific seed bank they have over 500 strains if you combine photos with autos. I've used them 6 times waiting on 15 seeds now and if you pay by money order you get 3 free seeds. once you find you several strains you like get a 2x2 and a cheep light with some silver nitrate off amazon to make your own seeds.

punky lion
    alice in wonderland
    aurora borealis
    euphoria
    durban poison what I'm waiting on

5. I left Pacific off my list because I couldn't verify that their claimed breeders actually exist.
    Googling any of them gave no hits.

But they did have so many interesting sounding autoflower strains that I couldn't resist trying a couple of them.
    I bought two of their sleepiest indicas to use for sleep (DarkSideOfTheMoon and Yumboldt), but neither of them worked very well.
    I won't be using the remaining seeds from the 3-packs I bought.

6. try cotton candy kush as a sleep aid my entire life I'm 35 ive had insomnia going to sleep at like 3 or 4 am that strain knocked me out after a couple hours and a few bowls. most people without insomnia dont last an hour after toking lol.

7. Thanks for the info.
    I might give that one a try.

8. Just placed an order with Seedsman. 2 previous orders with them. From the US using a debit card. The only problem has been my banks 'Auto-fraud' stopping the debit card transaction due to "unusual/out of country" use. Once I okay the transaction it has been free sailing. Other than the 5-6 week wait. Have only ever used them, 100% satisfaction so far.

9. I like North Atlantic. Placed an order on 4/21, in my mailbox on 4/23. They ship in breeders packs so you know what you are really getting.

10. Seedsherenow

11. Is the pack stealthy? I am looking to purchase and am wondering if I have to choose a stealth method?

12. Avoid copycat genetics and SoHigh143
    I used to work with CopyCat and SoHigh143. All packs are just bags seed chucks. He says he gets any strain cross them and fill orders. Based on the names he puts on the packs, he gets unverified cuts that will match the name/characteristics (purple or green) . He then would sell these packs to our team which we go by SoHighArmy for a fraction of the price usually about 20-30 per pack or 5 for 100. He has them listed on his website at super high prices 1 for 200-550, this helps seem as if they are super expensive. We then run deals on Instagram to fool people into thinking they are saving money. I just got tired of the lie and feel like I need to come clean about their work ethic. I no longer want to be a part of the SoHighArmy or copy cat genetics. Beware of getting anything labeled copy cat, you’ll just be growing a random bag seed. Also goes by on Strainly team baked dr. greenthumb214