Looking for a piece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BilbowlBaggins, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Hey fellow blades I am looking for a new piece and would love some advice. Also thought I would let you know that while my profile says that I am new that is not the case just forgot my account information for my other account(s). Anyway I am looking for a house bong that is durable and around 17-24 inches tall. Any piece you have bought and fallen in love with would be a good place to start thanks.

2. I've been using RooR products for a couple years and I can say they are some of the more sturdier bongs that's I've used. Plus their design is timeless and they rip hard as fuck lol

3. RooRs are nothing they are cracked up to be. you can get a tube that is just as good much less, only difference would be the lack of "RooR" label. dont get me wrong its nice glass for sure - just there are other options.
    SSFG is one that makes pretty nice tubes.

question though, do you just want a straight tube? stemless? percs? etc.

4. I mean that's my personal preference. Zobs, illdelphs, Sheldon black, and phx are also very nice but if your looking for something durable ceramic might be the way to go

5. Dont really have a preference on the tube, wouldnt mind having an ice catch, stemless prefferably and Yea definitaly A percolator.

6. I don't think there are a lot of really nice peices that are 2 feet big with Percs. Maybe get a apix custom that's huge as fuck. For durability a roor or illy would be good.

7. Ya I wouldnt mind if it wasnt that tall, I do like Roor but may have one custom made.

8. Dayum that would be alot of cash. If you got a lot of cash to burn look at Dave goldstein or a mobius stereo matrix. A custom made roor made just for you would be very pricey. The dg and mobius are about 360 to 480 respectfully